Your military service can make it easier to buy or refinance a home.
If you’re ready to buy a new home, or refinance your current mortgage, the VA home loan program offers you significant advantages over conventional loans that aren’t available to those who haven’t served.
Your VA Benefits include:
- No down payment requirement
- Easier credit qualification
- Little or no closing costs
- No private mortgage insurance requirement
- Possible VA assistance should you ever have trouble with payments
- Active duty service members
- Honorably discharged veterans
- Surviving spouses
- National Guard and Reserve
Types of loans available:
- VA 15- and 30-year fixed rate loans
- VA Adjustable-rate mortgages
- VA jumbo loans
- Cash-out refinancing
- VA Interest rate reduction loan (IRRL)
- VA Renovation
A VA renovation loan from PrimeLending offers the same features as a traditional VA loan, but has additional options to help fund repairs or upgrades to a fixer upper.
VA Renovation Loan Benefits:
- Roll renovation costs into one loan and one monthly payment
- Start repair work immediately after closing
- Potentially increase home value with improvements
- Find any range of homes with loan amounts up to $1 million
I’ll do all the work to keep the process simple.
I understand the unique challenges faced by veteran and active duty service people and their families. I know how to navigate VA processes, paperwork and requirements. I’ll work with you or your spouse to keep things moving regardless of deployment or other circumstances. From application to closing, I’ll support you every step of the way. Contact me today to learn more or get started.