As a mortgage-only expert, I’ll keep things simple.
With PrimeLending, it’s free to get pre-qualified1.
When you’re ready to buy a new home, the first step is to get pre-qualified. This starts the application process, will give you a good idea about how big a loan you can get, and how much home you can afford. Getting pre-qualified helps you:
- Save time searching for homes because you focus on your specific price range.
- Make an offer as soon as you find the home you like.
- Identify and solve any potential credit issues early.
- Give you negotiating power because sellers will know you’re ready to buy.
Why PrimeLending is different:
- From application to closing, I’ll support you every step of the way.
- I can offer loans to match your financial situation, even different down payment scenarios.
- I have tools to help make collecting and submitting documents hassle-free.
- I use local or regional loan underwriters and processors to help ensure fast, efficient closings.2
- The PrimeLending mobile app will keep you informed with real time updates on your loan status.
I can help you with a wide variety of loan options:
- FHA, VA and USDA loans
- Fixed- and adjustable-rate loans
- Construction to permanent financing
- Renovation loans
- Jumbo loans
- Manufactured home loans
- Condos and more
Ready to start? Contact me today to get pre-qualified.
1A prequalification is not an approval of credit, and does not signify that underwriting requirements have been met.
2On time closing and fast processing depend on many factors including receiving timely documentation from the borrower.